INSIDER: Real Madrid spy Mbappe chance; PSG will start price at €220M

Forum 2 years ago

INSIDER: Real Madrid spy Mbappe chance; PSG will start price at €220M

Real Madrid are ready to step up their push for PSG striker Kylian Mbappe after France's elimination from Euro 2020.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f1261304624e7ee576e4a8c17548fe35.jpg

Mbappe is being hammered by local press and fans after he missed the decisive penalty in their round of 16 shootout defeat to Switzerland.

And the backlash could work in Real's favour - so says Okdiario's chief pundit Eduardo Inda, when speaking on El Chiringuito.

"What is being said in France is that their mistake benefits Real Madrid. Sticks are falling on him. They mess with him and (Didier) Deschamps on social networks," said Inda.

"There's disaffection that occurs with Mbappé, who was a national idol. Mbappé has approached (PSG president Nasser) Al-Khelaifi to have a meeting with him in the next few days. He will make an announcement, I do not know if the public is implicit or explicit saying that he wants to come to Madrid. He has had tension with PSG and that has been able to unsettle him.

"What they tell me is that they are going to ask for a lot of money and Madrid will not pay more than 130 or 150 million (euros). What they will ask for will be around 180 or 220 million."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Benzema returns to Real Madrid
Forum | 1 day ago

Benzema returns to Real Madrid

Xxssive Alleges That Wizkid Might Have Been Paid to Start Fight With Davido
Forum | 1 day ago

Xxssive Alleges That Wizkid Might Have Been Paid to Start Fight With Davido

UCL: Why Real Madrid are dominating Champions League – Thierry Henry
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: Why Real Madrid are dominating Champions League – Thierry Henry