Actor Emeka Ike Takes A Selfie With Football Legend, George Weah, Endorses Him As Next Liberian President

Forum 6 years ago

Actor Emeka Ike Takes A Selfie With Football Legend, George Weah, Endorses Him As Next Liberian President

Veteran Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, took to his Instagram page to endorse Football legend, George Weah as the next Liberia president as he shared a selfie with him. He wrote:

'LIBERIA'S NEW PRESIDENT come oct 2017... Mr. GEORGE WEAH in town. A Humble n a real man.'Incase, you didn't know, George Weah is one of Liberia's greatest and one of Africa's most celebrated football icons in the history of football.
George Weah who is currently serving Senator in his country is the only African footballer who has won the World Player of The Year. He will be contesting in the 2017 presidential election against Ellen Johnson Sirleaf in October despite losing to her in 2005 election and failing in a bid to be vice-president in 2011.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 5 hours ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie