How I Was Able To Make Anambra People Follow APC – Ngige Reveals

Forum 2 years ago

How I Was Able To Make Anambra People Follow APC – Ngige Reveals

Chris Ngige, the Minister of Labour and Employment, has disclosed how he lured people of Anambra State to join the All Progressives Congress (APC).

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/98cbb01f5b4fbc25bcfbab93fe61456c.jpg

Ngige disclosed that he lured people of the state using all Federal Government alleviation programmes executed in the state.

He spoke on Channels Television while lamenting over the APC primaries held in the state.

Ngige also faulted the election that produced Senator Andy Uba as the APC candidate in the Anambra gubernatorial poll.

“It’s not a case of you didn’t mobilise. All the aspirants contributed money when we were doing the registration.

“All the aspirants were interested in going to the wards and getting people out.

“I, as a minister, I brought some of the poverty alleviation programmes to many of the communities to get people (you know, to ginger them) to join my party,”

He said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 6 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 16 hours ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Activist Drags Soludo, Others to Court For Running Anambra LGs With Unelected Officials
Forum | 17 hours ago

Activist Drags Soludo, Others to Court For Running Anambra LGs With Unelected Officials

Court Reverses Order Suspending Ganduje As APC National Chairman
Forum | 18 hours ago

Court Reverses Order Suspending Ganduje As APC National Chairman