See Who Nicki Minaj Is Now Dating After Breaking Up With Meek Mill. She Said She Has Not Let Him Smashed Her Yet!

Forum 6 years ago

See Who Nicki Minaj Is Now Dating After Breaking Up With Meek Mill. She Said She Has Not Let Him Smashed Her Yet!

Nicki Minaj who was on Ellen yesterday, revealed that she is not dating Nas but says it's not intimate yet. She said:

"She has a lot of respect for him and thinks he’s cute

She sleeps over his house but he hasn’t slept over her house yet. She thinks that’s too forward.

They haven’t had sex (yet) because she didn’t want to date anyone/wanted to be celibate for a year but she thinks he’s gonna be the exception because he’s so dope"

"He's so dope. He's a king, he's such a king. ... Shout out to Queens, New York. I have to say that. We're both from Queens. And he is the king of Queens, and I'd like to think I'm the queen of Queens."

"I'm just chillin' right now. I'm celibate," the Grammy nominee revealed. "I wanted to go a year without dating any man. I hate men. ... I might make an exception to the rule for him 'cause he's so dope."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BREAKING: FG Begins Disbursement Of N200bn Palliative Loans
Forum | 3 days ago

BREAKING: FG Begins Disbursement Of N200bn Palliative Loans

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State
Forum | 3 days ago

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 6 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint, Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 1 week ago

BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint, Burn Patrol Vehicle