LET’S TALK!! Three Categories Of Fans In The World – Which Category Are You? (See This)

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK!! Three Categories Of Fans In The World – Which Category Are You? (See This)

A fan or fanatic, is a person who exhibits strong interest or admiration for something or somebody, such as a celebrity or a sport or a sports team, a genre, a politician, a book, a movie, a video game or an entertainer.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d5a91c7349230a7251b9e6f93120a8ad.jpg

Today we are going to talk about 3 categories of fans in the music world. See below ?

1. LOGICAL FAN: He has a favourite artiste, but appreciates other artistes. He isn’t afraid to state that another artiste is bigger or greater than his favorite artiste (if that is truly the case). Generally speaking, the logical fan enjoys music, and puts his emotions in check when rating artistes.

2. NEUTRAL FAN: He doesn’t have a favorite artiste. He tends to enjoy good music from whomever and wherever. His decisions concerning artistes are usually devoid of sentiments. They are extremely few.

3. STAN: He has a favorite artiste whom he sees as a god. To him, nobody can be better than his favorite artiste, no matter what anyone says or does. He can go any length to support or defend his favorite artiste.

Which Category Are You?

Let’s hear from you all.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bring Her Back Is the Next Horror Movie From Talk to Me Directors
Forum | 1 day ago

Bring Her Back Is the Next Horror Movie From Talk to Me Directors

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 6 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 1 week ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 1 week ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa