HELP! How Do I Handle A Bossy Demoted Colleague

Forum 2 years ago

HELP! How Do I Handle A Bossy Demoted Colleague

There is a guy in an organization in which I work, he holds a higher position and as such he is the bossy type who love to feel like an important person.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1da13729c9be7ffa81044670e05fea08.jpg

My organization needed to purchase some new cars, and he was the one in charge of the planning and purchase, after the cars were bought it was discovered that he requested for kickbacks from the vendor,

He was almost sacked, but instead was recently demoted to my office in the same position.

Due to some key responsibilities, I have in the office, I’m in charge of some activities.

Here is the problem, he isolates himself, still behaves like he’s superior, acts bossy and doesn’t want to associate with other colleagues or in discharging his duties.

How do I handle such a person?? How do I approach the situation accordingly, make it clear the guy put am in his place, or I should just be complacent?

Please Help Out Guys.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Piers Morgan slams Ten Hag for inability to handle Ronaldo, Sancho
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Piers Morgan slams Ten Hag for inability to handle Ronaldo, Sancho

Senior Aide To Emir Of Zamfara, Shamaki Pleads For Help From Terrorists
Forum | 4 days ago

Senior Aide To Emir Of Zamfara, Shamaki Pleads For Help From Terrorists' Den

Mind Body Spirit Trailer Delivers Self Help Horrors
Forum | 5 days ago

Mind Body Spirit Trailer Delivers Self Help Horrors

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo