I Caught My Wife-To-Be Red-Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me

Forum 2 years ago

I Caught My Wife-To-Be Red-Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me

Greetings dear readers.

I’m in an emotional trauma right now. This girl I have been dating, I want to marry and I have gone to her place and did a few of things my hand could afford traditionally .. I’m hoping to do the rest by Xmas .

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0db5ab6691e155583a9c338a8ee440df.jpg

She is a new graduate and she told me to open a side business for her to make small change instead of being idle.

I told her to give me small-time to save up money.

There is this guy she always talks about that is a yahoo boy and has plenty of money, long story short, she came to my house last weekend, we were discussing, I wanted to use her phone and play 9ja ludo but she insisted on not giving me the phone .. she held the phone , turned her back after pressing it for long she gave it to me .

I angrily seized the phone , told her I bought the phone and sim that I’m seizing it.

We later settle and she slept early hours of the nxt day , I woke up brought her phone and it was on plane mood , I removed it from plane mood and a text msg came in from some guy .

I went to her WhatsApp to check the guy out and behold , she blocked the number on WhatsApp.

I unblocked the number and sent him a message first , we started chatting , the guy was saying how he loves her and all that shit and the money he sent her to open up a side business.

I woke her up , confronted her and she said she did it for me since I was wasting time to raise money for her , she had to take it from her class mate , the said yahoo guy .

That she’s sorry not to tell me about it since.

She said I should allow her to answer the guys calls so that she can get more money from the guy.

I agreed and gave her the go-ahead, but she promised that she won’t allow any man see her unclothedness aside me her husband to be.

My mind has been heating up , why she lied to me and hid something of this nature to me.

The other mind is telling me to impregnate her then dump her when she’s 6 months pregnant that if I leave her now , the guy might take over and I will be the mugu here .

Guys what do I do, I need to wicked this girl I swear, my mind is boiling

Some one I have done 45% of her dowry is doing this to me . Kai I be mugu Oooooo

Please I Need Your Advice.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 1 day ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 2 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover's Wife In Borno