“Never Seen A Greater Miracle Than Myself” – Adekunle Gold Declares (Photo)

Forum 2 years ago

“Never Seen A Greater Miracle Than Myself” – Adekunle Gold Declares (Photo)

Popular singer and songwriter, Adekunle Kosoko popular known as Adekunle Gold, recently shared some new photos of himself.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/72598b6cc97ee1e206c85818d500fdb9.jpg

Adekunle Gold, while describing the photos, declared that he has never seen a greater miracle than himself.

Sharing the photos via his Instagram account, the singer wrote, ” Never seen a greater miracle than myself.”

See his post below;

Adekunle Kosoko, known professionally as Adekunle Gold, is a Nigerian highlife singer, songwriter and graphic designer.

He hit the limelight after releasing the 2015 hit single “Sade”, a highlife cover of One Direction’s “Story of My Life”. He was previously signed to the YBNL music label.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 4 days ago

Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos