"Notin Go Make Me Do Dis Tin Again” – Ric Hassani Shares Photos Of Him Underwater

2 months ago

Talented Nigerian singer and songwriter Ric Hassani recently took to social media to share photos of him underwater.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d6f5c4e1a89d4e37db606d5b7b08b6c2.jpg

Ric Hassani, who shared series of photos and a video of him underwater, however, noted that he would never try it again.

He shared the photos via his IG account and captioned it, “notin go make me do dis tin again sha.”

See his post below;

For many who may not know, Ric Hassani started his music career as a rapper and used to work extensively at Samklef’s studio alongside E.M.E duo, Skales and Wizkid. At the time, he was called Rico Slim.

Related Forums
Rich Dad Poor Dad’s Robert Kiyosaki Predicts ‘Giant Stock Market Crash’ in October — Says ‘Bitcoin May Crash Too’ – Markets and Prices Bitcoin News
Forum

Rich Dad Poor Dad’s Robert Kiyosaki Predicts ‘Giant Stock Market Crash’ in October — Says ‘Bitcoin May Crash Too’ – Markets and Prices Bitcoin News

1 hour ago
How to Make Naira Fall From N570/$1 to N400/$1 at Black Market - CBN Ex-deputy Governor, Moghalu
Forum

How to Make Naira Fall From N570/$1 to N400/$1 at Black Market - CBN Ex-deputy Governor, Moghalu

2 days ago
Nervos integrates with Covalent to make its blockchain data easier to access
Forum

Nervos integrates with Covalent to make its blockchain data easier to access

2 days ago
Forum

''If You Have This, Go Home'' - BBNaija Mike Edwards Tells Men As He Shares A Photo Of His Family

4 days ago