Beverly Osu Reacts To Rumours Of Her Being A Lesbian

Forum 6 years ago

Beverly Osu Reacts To Rumours Of Her Being A Lesbian

Sometime ago, a picture of onetime Big Brother Africa contestant, Beverly Osu, kissing another girl went viral, with many insinuating that she was playing for the other team.

However, in an interview with PUNCH, Osu dismissed the rumours. She said,

“Ordinarily, I don’t even respond to things like this because I am way too busy for that. There are so many issues besetting this nation that we should be focused on instead of who Beverly kissed. If you must know though, the video I posted on Instagram was from a music video shoot. I have grown a thick skin towards these things. Many people would be commenting on issues that they don’t have the facts of and I find that very laughable.”

On the claims that she has relocated out of the country, Osu said,

“It is not strange for one to travel from time to time. I am a Nigerian and this is my home but that does not stop me from exploring the world.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 2 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 2 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

EPL: They’re not out of title race – Gary Neville reacts to Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Villa
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: They’re not out of title race – Gary Neville reacts to Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Villa