Liverpool ace Mane: I keep telling Firmino he should change nationalities to Senegal!

Forum 2 years ago

Liverpool ace Mane: I keep telling Firmino he should change nationalities to Senegal!

Sadio Mane says Roberto Firmino is his favourite teammate at Liverpool.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2cf6a35a0a64d7bcbd57ae0c4bb46a97.jpeg

With Diogo Jota enjoying an impressive first season on Merseyside, some call for him to now be first-choice ahead of Firmino, while others would happily sacrifice his services if it led to a fantasy swoop for Kylian Mbappe or Erling Haaland, or a more realistic move for the likes of Donyell Malen.

But Mane insists: "He deserves more credit than me and Mo, for sure," the Senegalese told ESPN Brazil. "But it is part of football, (people) always seeing the goals scored. But without Bobby, I don't see me and Mo score as many goals as we have, to be honest.

"He makes everything easier for us. Brazil are just lucky to have Firmino. I have always said to Bobby: 'You will have to change your nationality and come to Senegal'.

"For me, that would be a dream. I just love him. I think he is my favourite team-mate."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Why Liverpool lost 2-0 to Everton – Klopp
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Why Liverpool lost 2-0 to Everton – Klopp

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish

EPL: How Liverpool caused Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa – Alexander-Arnold
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: How Liverpool caused Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa – Alexander-Arnold

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 1 week ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband