LET’S TALK! Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She’s Pregnant?

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK! Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She’s Pregnant?

So there’s this neighbour of mine that came three days ago that she has given birth, I was surprised.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bb050d85ba85d8f6f8931848d9077b3e.jpg

In facts, everyone around the neighbourhood was surprised.

Her Tummy was very flat, for once she never looks like a pregnant woman.

Everyone around us who has given birth shown the sign and symptoms of a pregnant woman, but this lady, everyone is just surprised.

This couple has been married for 9 years without a baby.

We are all surprised there was never any changes in her body she was very strong all through these 9 months of the claim pregnancy according to the husband said the wife give birth in a native place we ask of the address to greet her the man refused to disclose it, saying they will be coming home soon.

So my question now is:-

Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She’s Pregnant?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 2 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 4 days ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 4 days ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra