"They Thought I Won't Make It Alone, Now I’m Richer” – Peter Okoye Slams Critics

Forum 2 years ago

"They Thought I Won't Make It Alone, Now I’m Richer” – Peter Okoye Slams Critics

Nigerian singer and former member of the now-defunct Psquare group, Peter Okoye, also known as Mr P, in a recent statement, has lashed out at critics who thought he couldn’t make it alone.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3352aef02276415fd65be5985957aa20.jpg

Peter Okoye, in a lengthy post via his Facebook account, stated that despite the many expectations for him to fail, he is now richer and also doing well.

He stressed that he was not referring to his brothers Paul and Jude Okoye.

He wrote,

“SOOO… Team P! What were they thinking? That I wasn’t going to survive Alone?

They jus can’t stand the fact that I am Richer now and doing well for myself. Pained! OOOOO And this post is for them and them alone! Just Watch them referring this post to my family as usual! Odes! OOOO Watch them start preaching!

Like I said! Haters pls comment and Identify yourself on this post and my management will separate you out from my true fans. The Blocking also includes the people that liked and support the comment!

You must not like my doings! So Feel free to unfollow and unlike this my page! Or better still identify yourself so we can Block you! SO5656

Have a very good morning!”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/169db94ae86ffe21b7d0a9701cf11128.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens
Forum | 2 hours ago

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens' Welfare

Deeone Slams Phyna For Neglecting Her Father, Offers Him N500K
Forum | 1 day ago

Deeone Slams Phyna For Neglecting Her Father, Offers Him N500K

Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman
Forum | 1 day ago

Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman

EPL: You’ll never be champions – Klopp slams Liverpool players after Palace defeat
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: You’ll never be champions – Klopp slams Liverpool players after Palace defeat