“I’ve Been So Nervous About Making New Music” – DJ Cuppy Reveals

5 months ago

Billionaire daughter and artiste, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy, in a recent statement, revealed how she’s been feeling in regards to making music.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1f55ca64c99c0a8156e9cb51ee4396c5.jpg

Recall that DJ Cuppy released her debut album “Original Copy” back in 2020, but it received mixed reactions from Nigerians.

She, however, revealed since the release of the album, she has been nervous about making new music.

"I've been so nervous about making new music, I’ve felt so lost with my direction since my debut album dropped… but the ONE and ONLY @Donaeo got me back in the studio! 🎶🎵 Now I’m making tunes with a LEGEND! #ToCuppyThisTune,” She wrote via her IG account.

Related Forums
Adunni Ade Reveals How She Was Cut Off Financially By Her Dad After Getting Pregnant In Secondary School
Forum

Adunni Ade Reveals How She Was Cut Off Financially By Her Dad After Getting Pregnant In Secondary School

1 day ago
“It Has Been Paradise On Earth for Me” – Musician, KWAM1’s New Wife, Emmanuella Celebrates One Week Wedding Anniversary
Forum

“It Has Been Paradise On Earth for Me” – Musician, KWAM1’s New Wife, Emmanuella Celebrates One Week Wedding Anniversary

2 days ago
Simi Reveals What She Does To Hide From Her Daughter Just To Enjoy Herself (Video)
Forum

Simi Reveals What She Does To Hide From Her Daughter Just To Enjoy Herself (Video)

2 days ago
Kanye West Vows To "Restore" His Family With Kim Kardashian Amid Her New Romance With Pete Davidson
Forum

Kanye West Vows To "Restore" His Family With Kim Kardashian Amid Her New Romance With Pete Davidson

3 days ago