"If It's A Man Spilling How He Slept With A Woman, The Internet Will Forget” – Blessing Okoro Drags Orezi

Forum 2 years ago

"If It's A Man Spilling How He Slept With A Woman, The Internet Will Forget” – Blessing Okoro Drags Orezi

Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro has faulted singer Orezi’s comment pertaining to BBNaija housemates and the reunion saga as he’s of the idea that the internet never forgets.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f15931d7f39a7eb9e460ef7c22c2249d.jpg

Recall that Orezi had disclosed that the internet never forgets as he warned the BBNaija Housemates to be careful and get ready to be responsible for their behavior during the BBNaija Reunion.

Reacting to this, Blessing Okoro noted that these kinds of sayings are no longer in vogue.

According to her, if it was a man that spilled his sex escapades, the internet will quickly forget, but when the table turns and it’s a woman, the internet never forgets.

She wrote;

“When I hear the internet never forget I laugh. We that recycle same bad leaders and we forget, buy e reach sex u no go forget

You will be the jobless and stagnant one to keep digging up people’s past work no pay.
A lot of BBN housemates 4cked in the house and them don marry so calm down. It’s a reality show. Many men are just shocked that women now have guts.

If na man talk how him 4ck now, internet go forget buy it na woman internet no go forget. Backward people. Sex is not a crime all of us a victims of it . Rest pls and be entertained.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1da27393e9c6be14a671ad3d6e009919.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 23 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 1 day ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 1 day ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City