“You Don’t Kiss And Tell As A Boss Lady” – Actress Iheme Nancy Schools Ka3na

Forum 2 years ago

“You Don’t Kiss And Tell As A Boss Lady” – Actress Iheme Nancy Schools Ka3na

Nollywood actress Nancy Iheme has taken to social media to slam BBNaija housemate Ka3na Jones over her recent statement during the reunion show.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/92758295d19620ae84182a94c98014d6.jpg

Nancy Iheme stressed that Ka3na brought herself low by revealing what happened between her and Praise in the BBNaija house.

The actress noted that she should have maintain the same lie she gave the public after they left the house instead of disgracing herself in her house.

She wrote, “Saying it with my full chest, after watching the reunion I cut cap for Nengi, why crucify Erica when Dorothy gave someone a BJ ?.. ..

Ka3na if I were you I would have maintained the same lie as you came out of the house, look at how you ridiculed yourself trying to put praise down ??
(I took him to my bed and Fu**ked him?omo that’s your business oo , nigga came and you didn’t cum ?(no be juju be that)
big brother ,this is an open letter to you make sure that, this year’s own we get to see everyone and what they represent don’t come and be giving us nonsense clip (s) that will make us judge someone and leaving others…. be guided….”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 3 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 3 days ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini

EPL: Brentford boss celebrates Onyeka’s first Premier League goal
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Brentford boss celebrates Onyeka’s first Premier League goal