Real Madrid board resigned to selling Man Utd target Varane

Forum 2 years ago

Real Madrid board resigned to selling Man Utd target Varane

Real Madrid's board is resigned to selling Raphael Varane this summer with Manchester United keen.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9a92ec19c15c140fd12cfa6939c95ba3.jpeg

The Athletic reports the Spanish giants are under a clear impression that Varane wants a new challenge after he rejected an offer of a two-year extension to his contract, with his representatives informing Madrid's hierarchy of his wishes.

And Madrid president Florentino Perez has reportedly told new boss Carlo Ancelotti that Varane could be sold if a tempting offer comes in for him this window, which could set the wheels in motion for the Spaniards on the transfer front.

Both Manchester City and Chelsea also hold an informal interest in 28-year-old Varane, but United are current frontrunners for his signature and sources in Madrid believe an agreement could be reached for between £40million and £45m.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 4 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 16 hours ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 16 hours ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish
Forum | 16 hours ago

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish