"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

​Man Utd, Barcelona & Juventus watching Polish whizkid Kozlowski at Euro 2020

Forum 3 years ago

​Man Utd, Barcelona & Juventus watching Polish whizkid Kozlowski at Euro 2020

Manchester United are among the teams that are watching Polish youngster Kacper Kozlowski at Euro 2020.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/33c0a0bfffd9374d4c4b48f63cfd8c03.jpg

The 17-year-old, who plies his trade for Pogoń Szczecin, made his debut against Spain, breaking England youngster Jude Bellingham's record as the youngest player to participate in a Euros game.

According to Gazzetta Dello Sport, Kozlowski is attracting interest from several top clubs, including United, Barcelona and Juventus.

Borussia Dortmund are thought to have the best chance of signing the player.

The German giants have a reputation for blooding young talent into the team, while Kozlowski may have a hard time playing regularly at the other clubs who want to sign him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Euro 2024: Three quarter-final fixtures confirmed [Full list]
Forum | 5 hours ago

Euro 2024: Three quarter-final fixtures confirmed [Full list]

Euro 2024: I was at rock bottom when Portugal needed me most – Cristiano Ronaldo
Forum | 5 hours ago

Euro 2024: I was at rock bottom when Portugal needed me most – Cristiano Ronaldo

Euro 2024: I don’t know if I shot well – Ronaldo reacts to penalty miss against Slovenia
Forum | 6 hours ago

Euro 2024: I don’t know if I shot well – Ronaldo reacts to penalty miss against Slovenia

Police arrest man for stabbing friend to death over phone in Niger
Forum | 17 hours ago

Police arrest man for stabbing friend to death over phone in Niger