BBNaija Reunion: “I Wanted to Use Neo To Make Prince Jealous”- Tolanibaj Sparks Reactions

4 months ago

The ongoing BBNaija lockdown reunion continues to sparked controversies per each episode.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cb09a16df7be75226d4bb39329d6610c.jpg

In the recent episode, which took place on Monday night, Tolani Baj seems to be the focus of the discussion as she revealed that she used Neo to make Prince jealous during their stay in the BBNaija house.

A statement that has sparked reactions on social media.

Tolani Baj, in her statement, said she broke up with Prince because the latter was not giving her much attention in the house because he had feelings for other ladies; hence, to make him jealous and act like a man, she used Neo.

Recall that Tolani Baj and Prince were in a romantic relationship while in the BBNaija house; however, their relationship was marred. She revealed that Prince was not expressing his love for her in public.

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Angel Flaunts Engagement Ring, Shows Off New
Forum

BBNaija’s Angel Flaunts Engagement Ring, Shows Off New 'Lover'

4 hours ago
IT’s HAPPENING!!! I’m Ready To Accept – Conte Set For EPL Return As Man Utd Make Contact
Forum

IT’s HAPPENING!!! I’m Ready To Accept – Conte Set For EPL Return As Man Utd Make Contact

4 hours ago
‘So Redeemed Dey Dedicate Pikin Outside Wedlock’ - Reactions As Davido, Chioma Take Son To RCCG
Forum

‘So Redeemed Dey Dedicate Pikin Outside Wedlock’ - Reactions As Davido, Chioma Take Son To RCCG

22 hours ago
TALK ZONE! Did Man United Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo?
Forum

TALK ZONE! Did Man United Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo?

1 day ago