OPINION!! The Quote “Money Doesn’t Grow On Trees” Is Not Entirely True – Money Do Grow On Trees (See How)

Forum 2 years ago

OPINION!! The Quote “Money Doesn’t Grow On Trees” Is Not Entirely True – Money Do Grow On Trees (See How)

Money doesn’t grow on trees is a common expression that means money is a limited resource and is not easily acquired, so it shouldn’t be spent in a careless manner.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/42653aa3b2610f536a341abb738539a6.jpeg

For instance, whenever your girlfriend say “Babe, I’d like a new iPhone”. Tell her “I’ll have to think about it – money doesn’t grow on trees, you know!”.

Uhm I perfectly understood the quote but technically money does come from trees. Money is paper and paper is made from trees.

So at this point, I think I was able to convince you that money do grow on trees too right? Correct! Happy New Week

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 1 day ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 3 days ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term