Germany midfielder Kroos: What I discussed with ex-Real Madrid teammate Ronaldo

Forum 2 years ago

Germany midfielder Kroos: What I discussed with ex-Real Madrid teammate Ronaldo

Germany midfielder Toni Kroos was happy to see former Real Madrid teammate Cristiano Ronaldo on the weekend.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/831d7c7bd32c5d6b1ae62a38924073f3.jpeg

The Juventus striker scored for Portugal, but ended on the losing team as Germany won their Euro 2020 group clash.

"I played with Ronaldo for four seasons and I am not exaggerating when I say that I had the greatest successes with him and thanks to him," Kroos said on the Einfach bad luppen Podcast.

“We were neighbors in the locker room throughout that period and I was glad to see him. We haven't seen each other for a long time, we haven't played Juventus.

“We spoke briefly about the game and the upcoming matches. I wish them the best of luck, I hope they qualify for the next round, just like us. In addition, I asked him how he was doing in Italy, since he has been there for three years.

"After a game you don't have all the time in the world. In the dressing room we exchange shirts. I liked seeing him again."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 1 week ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 1 week ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola
Forum | 1 week ago

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola