Liverpool management make sale decision for Tsimikas

Forum 2 years ago

Liverpool management make sale decision for Tsimikas

Liverpool management have no plans to sell Kostas Tsimikas.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9a840ed2b9ded6b47bfad0bceb01ec7d.jpg

The left-back joined the Reds last summer in an £11.75m deal from Olympiacos, but found his game time limited as the 25-year-old made just seven appearances, with only two coming in the Premier League.

Napoli are keen on Tsimikas, but the Liverpool Echo says the Reds are pleased by what they've seen from the Greece international in training, especially in the second half of last season.

And they have no intention of letting him leave the club at this stage.

Liverpool remain fully committed to the left-back and expect him to feature more prominently next season, with the Reds' defensive injury crisis last year a large contributor to his lack of game time.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 2 hours ago EPL: How Liverpool caused Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa – Alexander-Arnold
Forum | 3 days ago

SPORT 2 hours ago EPL: How Liverpool caused Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa – Alexander-Arnold

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 4 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 6 days ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 6 days ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal