"I Am Grateful To Be Sharing Life With Someone Like You” – Rosy Meurer Celebrates Churchill On Father’s Day

Forum 2 years ago

"I Am Grateful To Be Sharing Life With Someone Like You” – Rosy Meurer Celebrates Churchill On Father’s Day

Nollywood actress, Rosy Meurer pens a heartwarming note to her husband, Olakunle Churchill in celebration of Father’s Day.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e2e67484d42837bba3b9f027ddab9f65.jpg

The beautiful mother of one took to her Instagram page to share photos of her dearest husband having some father-son moments with their baby as she praised him with sweet words.

Reassuring her love for Churchill, Rosy Meurer wrote:

“The only thing better than having you for a husband is our son having you for a father. I am so grateful to be sharing life, love, and parenthood with a fabulous and selfless man like you. We are a powerful duo! Happy Fathers Day to the man of my heart❤️
@olakunlechurchill BLESS YOU PAPA ?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 4 hours ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 4 hours ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 7 hours ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 18 hours ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie