“I Don’t Have Time For Guys” – Nancy Isime Reveals Why She Is Single

Forum 2 years ago

“I Don’t Have Time For Guys” – Nancy Isime Reveals Why She Is Single

TV host and media personality, Nancy Isime has finally opened up to her fans about her current relationship status.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/27f1036e809d8701396e144dcbde39d7.jpeg

In an interview with TVC, Nancy cleared the air on the rumors surrounding her relationship status.

Nancy said;

“I don’t have time for guys. I did have time for A guy.”

The interviewer told Nancy that whenever people join entertainment business, something tends to suffer and most of the time it’s relationships.

Nancy replied:

Why does it have to suffer? It doesn’t suffer with the men. The men get married and travel around the world and nothing suffers. So why is it that when a woman decides to be a career woman, it must suffer. (With relationships) I just manage it.

At the moment I’m not in a relationship but I was in a relationship for the longest time, I’m talking about years and I managed it very well. When there’s time, we know how to give time. When I’m working, I’m working. When I’m off I know when to talk to the person, to spend time with the person. It’s all about balance.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen
Forum | 54 mins ago

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 6 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 18 hours ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 1 day ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2