Never Have I Ever Season 2 Trailer Teases a High School Love Triangle

Forum 2 years ago

Never Have I Ever Season 2 Trailer Teases a High School Love Triangle

Netflix has finally released the full trailer for the upcoming second season of their hit coming-of-age dramedy series Never Have I Ever, starring Maitreyi Ramakrishnan.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/551b3a0bbc18157337bf7dd08d367668.jpg The series is scheduled to make its return on Thursday, July 15.

The video features Devi’s new high school dilemma as she tries to choose between former nemesis Ben and long-time crush Paxton on who will be the one to fulfill her dreams of having an American high school boyfriend. It also teases a new school competition for Devi, with the arrival of another Indian teenage girl named Aneesa, who she thinks is prettier and cooler than her.

Inspired by Kaling’s own childhood, Never Have I Ever is a coming-of-age series that follows the complicated life of a modern-day first-generation Indian American teenage girl. In Season 2, a new love life, a new classmate and new reasons to bicker with mom give Devi plenty more ways to make courageous moves… and questionable decisions.

The series is being led by Canadian newcomer Maitreyi Ramakrishnan as Devi, an overachieving high school sophomore who has a short fuse that gets her into difficult situations. It also stars Poorna Jagannathan, Richa Moorjani, Ramona Young, Jaren Lewison, Darren Barnet, Lee Rodriguez, and Niecy Nash. The new season will also feature Oscar-winning rapper-actor Common who has signed on for the recurring role of Dr. Chris Jackson, a dermatologist who might be a potential love interest to Devi’s mom.

Never Have I Ever is co-created and co-written by Mindy Kaling and Lang Fisher (Brooklyn Nine-Nine), who are also serving as showrunners. Executive producers are Kaling, Fisher, Howard Klein, and David Miner. Since its debut, the first season had received positive reviews from critics and fans. According to Netflix, the series was viewed by more than 40 million households last year.

Check out the Never Have I Ever Season 2 trailer in the player below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment
Forum | 2 days ago

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment

Fallout Season 2: Fallout 3 Radio DJ Wants to Appear in Show
Forum | 2 days ago

Fallout Season 2: Fallout 3 Radio DJ Wants to Appear in Show

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Wednesday Season 2 Cast Reportedly Adds Steve Buscemi
Forum | 2 days ago

Wednesday Season 2 Cast Reportedly Adds Steve Buscemi