BBNaija Reunion: I Wanted Loyalty Not Relationship - Nengi Tells Ozo And Prince

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija Reunion: I Wanted Loyalty Not Relationship - Nengi Tells Ozo And Prince

As the the second day of the BBNaija Lockdown Reunion show came, talks of relationships that sprouted up during the competition dominated the conversation.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f4e2da61ede7ead183db84256240c13e.jpeg
Nengi, who had always mentioned during the reality show that she was in a relationship outside the house, noted that she made it clear to her fellow housemates that she was not interested in starting a romantic affair on the show.

She further stated that she expected loyalty from Ozo and Prince with whom she had a ‘love triangle’ in the house.

Nengi said, “I was friends with Ozo but I honestly do not know what happened. At some point, I was close with Prince and I really liked him. I took him as a friend.

“I made it clear to both of them that in the house, nothing like a relationship was going to happen. We could be friends and when we leave the house, we can capitalise on that. I liked Prince and I made it clear to him that I liked him. You can like somebody and when you get to know the person you will be like ‘nah’

“I feel like he (Prince) was not loyal. I feel like when I had issues with somebody, he would not come to ask me what happened. I never had conversations with them about girls. I wanted attention from them; they are my friends and I want attention from you the same way I attend to you if there is anything.

“Looking back, I do not see that it looks as if I was using them because I made it clear. None of them can say I did not make it clear. I made it clear that I had somebody outside.”

Speaking on the issue, Prince said, “It was a back and forth situation between me, Nengi and Ozo. Nengi and I became close and everything was going well. At a point, she was always telling me that I am not loyal and that she sees me with different people.

“She said that I was everybody’s friend, but I will also see her with Ozo sometimes. It seemed that if we were not cool, then the next day, she was with Ozo. In my head, I felt she was doing the same thing she accused me of.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
IF Video Shows The Office Reunion Between John Krasinski and Steve Carell
Forum | 1 day ago

IF Video Shows The Office Reunion Between John Krasinski and Steve Carell

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 1 day ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday