'Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men' - Daddy Freeze

Forum 2 years ago

'Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men' - Daddy Freeze

Daddy Freeze has said that women do not beautify themselves for men but do it because they are in competition with other women.

He said he has observed that most men, himself included, do not care much to see women in professional makeup, artificial lashes and the likes.

He added that despite the fact that "most men either don't like these things or can't be bothered", women still do them.

He concluded that this is because women don't do these things for men, rather, they do it because they are in competition with other women.

He wrote on his Instagram handle;

"I have always preferred @tastebudzng with either mild or no makeup at all. Since I met her she probably has had her makeup done professionally 5 times..
-
I have met many pretty girls with no make up, polished natural nails and short natural hair.
To be honest, I personally don’t appreciate micro blading, false lashes and professional makeup;
Most men, either don’t like these or can’t be bothered.
Let’s call a spade a spade, women don’t do these things for their men, they do them mostly because:
THEY ARE IN COMPETITION WITH ONE ANOTHER,
I lie??….……
~FRZ"

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13726267_60ccd823d1456_jpegff93270203d669042e892a5c35700e48

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13726268_60ccd84139d29_jpeg16856003a1b0d859f959f205a8fb2463

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
May Edochie Reacts as Rita Edochie Shades Women Who Snatch People’s Husbands
Forum | 2 days ago

May Edochie Reacts as Rita Edochie Shades Women Who Snatch People’s Husbands

EPL: Neville names three signing Chelsea should make to compete for title next season
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Neville names three signing Chelsea should make to compete for title next season

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

Iyabo Ojo advises women to pray for a mother-in-law like Mohbad’s mother
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Iyabo Ojo advises women to pray for a mother-in-law like Mohbad’s mother