"Never Boast About Your Plans To Others If You Wish To Succeed In Life” – Reno Omokri

Forum 2 years ago

"Never Boast About Your Plans To Others If You Wish To Succeed In Life” – Reno Omokri

Celebrity author, Reno Omokri dishes a piece of advice on the need to be discreet especially when making life-changing plans.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8cde78946cc07c6ec52b20d537bff370.jpg

According to the self-acclaimed Buhari tormentor, the chance of failing at such plans may drastically increase when too many details are spilled to outsiders.

Taking to Instagram to share the piece of advice, Reno Omokri wrote;

“Never boast about your plans to others if you want your plans to materialise. While a fetus is in its mother’s womb, it can still be aborted or miscarried. That is why mothers wait for their babies to be born before they give them names. Do the same thing with your plans. Stop having the naming ceremony before the plan is birthed. Be like Zechariah.

Angel Gabriel told Zechariah the name of his son, then sealed Zechariah’s mouth until John the Baptist was born. It is not everything God has told you, or every idea or inspiration you get that you blab about. Seal your mouth until it has come to pass or it may not come to pass. Or worse, those you tell may sell you into bondage, like Joseph’s brothers.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1b49e2968b846b3e2daa36698757de26.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 6 hours ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl
Forum | 2 days ago

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl