Christian Eriksen discharged from hospital after successful operation

1 month ago

Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen has been discharged from hospital after a successful operation to fit a defibrillator implant.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/137605d797f3556e72edc28088d81583.jpg

The 29-year-old Inter Milan playmaker was resuscitated on the pitch at the Parken Stadium in Copenhagen on Saturday after suffering a cardiac arrest during the first half of his side's 1-0 Euro 2020 Group B defeat to Finland.

Eriksen has returned home after having a cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) implanted.

Related Forums
Nigerian man and his mother die in motor accident after taking her to hospital for routine medical checkup
Forum

Nigerian man and his mother die in motor accident after taking her to hospital for routine medical checkup

2 weeks ago
Presidency: Kukah’s Claim That Bandits Attack Only Christian Schools Is Totally False
Forum

Presidency: Kukah’s Claim That Bandits Attack Only Christian Schools Is Totally False

2 weeks ago
"I May Not Be The Most Successful Musician, But I’m one Of The Happiest” — DJ Cuppy
Forum

"I May Not Be The Most Successful Musician, But I’m one Of The Happiest” — DJ Cuppy

3 weeks ago
Update! 146 New COVID-19 Cases, 7 Discharged And 0 Deaths On July 8
Forum

Update! 146 New COVID-19 Cases, 7 Discharged And 0 Deaths On July 8

3 weeks ago