‘I Go Die For Your Matter’ – Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Showers Sweet Words On Wife

Forum 2 years ago

‘I Go Die For Your Matter’ – Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Showers Sweet Words On Wife

Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo has openly revealed that he would go all the length to do anything for his wife and he gave reasons for it.

The father of two stated that he and his wife have been together for a long time and there was no day she was not there for him.

Ninalowo shared a throwback photo of his wife, Bunmi about 16 years ago saying that she usually served him Amala and Jollof rice every weekend.

He added that he was going to show her off at every slightest chance he gets and even in heaven.

In his words;

“And Bunmi dey come with Alhaja every weekend to bring Amala & Jollof for a Maka … And they wonder why I go die for your matta and flaunt you to heaven and back … Mama Aliyah #TBT2005 Maka…”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4a4c2d8b15b1c8ca00c164a21457c21e.jpg

He also shared an adorable throwback photo with his mum the photo with caption:

“Alhaja follow me reach NYSC camp that year. If them allow she for serve with me seff. God bless my mother & yours TBT2005… Maka”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f70457aa5b9a0f7c616b1dfa96c1a387.jpg

In recent news, Popular Nigerian actor, Bolanle Ninalowo expressed worry about the payment of his children’s school fees.

Bolanle Ninalowo revealed on his Instagram page, he always has mixed feelings when it is time to pay his children school fees as he gets happy and sad at the same time.

The handsome-looking father of two pointed out that one will think the ability to pay your children’s school fees is a blessing and he further shared an experience he had this morning when he went to the bank.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug
Forum | 20 hours ago

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties