‘If You’re Crushing On Me Without Telling Me, You’re Playing With Grace’— Actress Destiny Etiko

Forum 2 years ago

‘If You’re Crushing On Me Without Telling Me, You’re Playing With Grace’— Actress Destiny Etiko

Arguably Nollywood’s most curvaceous actress, Destiny Etiko has made a new post that has sent her males fans spinning in a wheel of fantasy.

The former child actor took to her Instagram page and made it known that anyone who wants to aim his cupid arrow at her heart should do so right away or forever flirt with grace.

Her statement got people talking as some of her colleagues in the movie industry and other celebrities took to the comment section and reacted to her post. The likes of Peter Okoye, Baba Rex amongst others saw the humour in what she said and reacted accordingly.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0ce2aea429fcdd9c607d8246c460b8cb.jpg

Meanwhile, in a new development to the unending case of Baba Ijesha’s rape saga, a sibling of the beleaguered Nollywood actor has added a new twist to the plot.

Identified as One Ewatomi Ayeni the lady said Ijesha has found himself in this mess as payback for refusing to an affair with comedienne Princess. She alleged that the comedienne tried to seduce Ijesha several times but he always refused to sleep with her because he is married.

She further disclosed that Princess who felt offended and humiliated decided to start a smear campaign against the indigenous actor, the result of which is the rape case he hanged on his neck.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad
Forum | 1 hour ago

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad

Everything I Never Did: Mckenna Grace to Lead Teen Romance Drama
Forum | 23 hours ago

Everything I Never Did: Mckenna Grace to Lead Teen Romance Drama

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos