Sophia Di Martino Talks Huge Loki Role, Relationship with Tom Hiddleston

Forum 2 years ago

Sophia Di Martino Talks Huge Loki Role, Relationship with Tom Hiddleston

Spoiler warning ahead, Loki fans, as the second episode of Disney+’s MCU series ended with a bang when Lady Loki, portrayed by Sophia Di Martino (Flowers, Yesterday, Into the Badlands) was introduced as the main antagonist of the show and someone who seems to have some dire plans for the world.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0f039456ee265aaf0e9097ce9ab5ae1e.jpg

In a recent interview with Digital Spy and other press during Loki’s press launch, Martino talked about being cast in the role, revealing that she was cast as Lady Loki while at the tail end of her pregnancy. “I was nine months pregnant when they told me they had the job, so I was kind of like ‘Are you sure?” she said in a joking manner before talking about how her relationship with lead Tom Hiddleston was on set.

“If you want to know anything about Loki he’s the guy obviously,” Martino said. “Lots of advice and he just really looked after me, so thanks. He made sure I didn’t trip over anything and made sure I had someone to sit next to at lunchtime.”

As far as what fans can expect from the future of the show and its remaining four episodes, Martino didn’t give away too much, but teased that fans should always “expect the unexpected.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie

Gods Unknown: Keke Palmer in Talks to Lead Action Thriller Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

Gods Unknown: Keke Palmer in Talks to Lead Action Thriller Movie

I Don
Forum | 5 days ago

I Don't Regard Her - Daniel Regha Talks About Rift With Toyin Abraham