BE SINCERE!! What’s The Most Annoying Name Your Girlfriend Has Ever Saved Your Number With?

Forum 2 years ago

BE SINCERE!! What’s The Most Annoying Name Your Girlfriend Has Ever Saved Your Number With?

Women are evil.. You need to check how your babe saved you number on her phone asap!

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7f879795c9a4826251f8c259e8753695.jpg

How a lady I love back then saved my number on her phone is still paining me till today ???

Which one is “Mankind Always Busy” ??

When I saw it ehn, I was not really cool with how she saved my number so I informed my friend Sodiq back then in the University.

My friend angrily told me told me to be happy, that his own babe (now Ex) saved saved his number as Sodiq Mouth Odour. He said he ended the relationship right there on that spot because she has never for once told him or complain that his mouth is smelling.

Women are evil, I repeat it again. Why on earth would you save your Boyfriend’s name as Sodiq Mouth Odour na ??

Well, let me push this to you all ?

What’s The Most Annoying Name Your Girlfriend Has Ever Saved Your Number With?

Let’s hear from you all.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals
Forum | 3 days ago

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 week ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 1 week ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing