INSECURITY!! Guns Alone Can’t Stop Security Threats In This Country – Nigerian Army

Forum 2 years ago

INSECURITY!! Guns Alone Can’t Stop Security Threats In This Country – Nigerian Army

The Nigerian Army, on Wednesday, said that guns alone can’t stop the prevailing security threats across the country.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/63fd51929772f09a6a8bbdc88a1ff3a4.jpg

Army spokesman, Brig.-Gen. Onyema Nwachukwu, who spoke in Abuja, said the myriads of security challenges in Nigeria required a multifaceted approach to surmount.

Nwachukwu stated this while taking over as Director, Army Public Relations at the Army Headquarters.

According to him: “Permit me to note here that it’s an indisputable and very well established fact, that the sword or gun, cannot alone provide a panacea to the complex and multifaceted security challenges that characterize today’s world.

“I must, therefore, make haste to say that the complex nature of these security challenges requires a multi-disciplinary approach and a conglomerate of stakeholders, of which the media is a very vital one.

“In decisively overcoming these challenges, the NA and the media must be partners in progress to surmount these security threats in order to berth the peace and tranquillity we all earnestly desire as a people and nation.”

Gen. Nwachukwu was appointed spokesperson in the latest appointment and redeployment of officers in the Nigerian Army.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 1 min ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu
Forum | 14 mins ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 1 hour ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 4 hours ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist