Rexxie Shares Star-Studded Featured Artists List For “A True Champion” Album

1 month ago

Nigerian record producer, Rexxie has revealed the list of artists in his forth coming album dubbed “A True Champion”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/937f554943698b2e5e13effbb519113c.jpg

The ace music producer who has released a couple of songs this season and has also been featured in a lot of songs revealed this via his Instagram handle.

In the post, the album will dropping on the 28th of June 2021, and will featured a star-studded list of artists which includes Naira Marley, Davido, Sarkordie, Bella Shmurda, Ms Banks, Zlatan, Peruzzi, Bad Boy Timz, Lyta, Zinoleesky, Teni, Buju, Emo Grae, Kida Kudz, Mohbad, T-classic, Asake, Oxlade, Midas the Jagaban, Moelogo, Blanche Billy, and Seyi Vibez.

He had also dropped a snippet of a banger with Davido which is to be released on the 25th of June prior to the album release.

See his post below;

Related Forums
"I Finally Met The True Bahdt Guy” – 2Baba Meets Falz’s Father, Femi Falana (Photo)
Forum

"I Finally Met The True Bahdt Guy” – 2Baba Meets Falz’s Father, Femi Falana (Photo)

2 days ago
ALBUM REVIEW: Ajebo Hustlers - "Kpos Lifestyle Vol. 1"
Forum

ALBUM REVIEW: Ajebo Hustlers - "Kpos Lifestyle Vol. 1"

4 days ago
The Suicide Squad’s Jai Courtney Joins Amazon’s The Terminal List Series
Forum

The Suicide Squad’s Jai Courtney Joins Amazon’s The Terminal List Series

4 days ago
Kanye West
Forum

Kanye West's New Album Listening Event Breaks Apple Streaming Record