Rexxie Shares Star-Studded Featured Artists List For “A True Champion” Album

5 months ago

Nigerian record producer, Rexxie has revealed the list of artists in his forth coming album dubbed “A True Champion”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/937f554943698b2e5e13effbb519113c.jpg

The ace music producer who has released a couple of songs this season and has also been featured in a lot of songs revealed this via his Instagram handle.

In the post, the album will dropping on the 28th of June 2021, and will featured a star-studded list of artists which includes Naira Marley, Davido, Sarkordie, Bella Shmurda, Ms Banks, Zlatan, Peruzzi, Bad Boy Timz, Lyta, Zinoleesky, Teni, Buju, Emo Grae, Kida Kudz, Mohbad, T-classic, Asake, Oxlade, Midas the Jagaban, Moelogo, Blanche Billy, and Seyi Vibez.

He had also dropped a snippet of a banger with Davido which is to be released on the 25th of June prior to the album release.

See his post below;

Related Forums
DJ Jimmy Jatt Blasts Nigerian Artists Who Avoid Local Award Shows, Says They
Forum

DJ Jimmy Jatt Blasts Nigerian Artists Who Avoid Local Award Shows, Says They're Suffering From Colonial Mentality

1 day ago
ALBUM REVIEW: Blaqbonez - "Sex Over Love" Deluxe
Forum

ALBUM REVIEW: Blaqbonez - "Sex Over Love" Deluxe

1 day ago
"I Want The Pain To Stop" - Actress Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Cryptic Post
Forum

"I Want The Pain To Stop" - Actress Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Cryptic Post

3 days ago
OAP Moet Abebe Shares Struggles Of Single Ladies While Trying To Rent Houses In Lagos
Forum

OAP Moet Abebe Shares Struggles Of Single Ladies While Trying To Rent Houses In Lagos

4 days ago