I’ll Be Back - Sergio Ramos Bids Real Madrid Tearful Farewell

Forum 2 years ago

I’ll Be Back - Sergio Ramos Bids Real Madrid Tearful Farewell

World-famous footballer, Sergio Ramos was understandably in an emotional mood as he bid farewell to Real Madrid during a press conference on Thursday.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f1efda4ffcc79c339b6db9acc7fdd81d.jpg
The 35-year-old, who has spent the last 16 years at the club and became captain, used words to the effect of Zinedine Zidane when the coach left Los Blancos at the end of his first spell in charge, stating that it is a ‘see you later’ rather than a ‘goodbye’.

“The moment has come, one of the most difficult in my life; the time has come to say goodbye to Real Madrid. I arrived hand in hand with my father…,” is all Ramos could say before bursting into tears.

“It’s impossible not to get emotional. I would have liked to say goodbye in our stadium, at the [Estadio] Santiago Bernabeu.

“Thank you, Real Madrid. I will always carry you in my heart. It’s the end of a wonderful, unique period in my life, and the beginning of a period of hope and future with a great desire to show my best for many years to come and to be able to add another trophy to my list of honours.

“Thank you very much to everyone. This is more than a goodbye; it’s a see you later, because I’ll be back.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 3 days ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola
Forum | 5 days ago

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola

UCL: ISIS threatens to attack matches involving Arsenal, Real Madrid, PSG
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: ISIS threatens to attack matches involving Arsenal, Real Madrid, PSG

UCL: Guardiola kicks out at Haaland as Man City train for Real Madrid clash
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: Guardiola kicks out at Haaland as Man City train for Real Madrid clash