Get Better Soon My Fav Irritant - Lola Rae Wishes Her Boo Tekno Speedy Recovery

Forum 7 years ago

Get Better Soon My Fav Irritant - Lola Rae Wishes Her Boo Tekno Speedy Recovery

Early today Singer, Tekno, revealed that he has been sick for over a month as he's suffering from Acid Reflux, a condition characterized by a burning pain, known as heartburn, felt internally around the lower chest area. The ' Pana ' crooner who is on his way to the U.S for proper medical treatment asked his fans to pray for him.

His girlfriend, Lola Rae has now taken to Instagram to wish him speedy recovery. She shared the photo above and wrote: ''Praying You Get Better Soon My Fav Irritant ''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series
Forum | 1 day ago

The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie
Forum | 3 days ago

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 1 week ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City