SHOCKING!!! Man Dies While Having S*x With His Friend’s Ex-wife In Delta

Forum 2 years ago

SHOCKING!!! Man Dies While Having S*x With His Friend’s Ex-wife In Delta

According to Warri Aproko Special, the deceased went to the lady’s house for s*x, but died in the process.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4234ec42e33c720937798a53d0ddd83d.jpg

Mr. Victor, a popular bush meat seller in Ogharefe popularly known as Pay Cash has reportedly died while having s*x with his friend’s ex wife identified as Julie in Oghara, Delta State.

According to Warri Aproko Special, the deceased went to the lady’s house for sex, but died in the process.

A source revealed that Julie is a divorcee and her former husband is a good friend of the deceased.

It was learnt that Julie’s former husband had solicited the assistance of Victor to help him beg his wife in order to settle the rift between them, which had led to their divorce.

“Julie and Victor’s wife fought sometime ago when she discovered that her husband was dating Julie,” The source added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 13 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 19 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances