In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner?

Forum 2 years ago

In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner?

Telling lies has often been one of those things people hate in in relationships but it’s sometimes needed to keep the relationship.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/496b857cba5a0dad7f3f6ed680ebfa74.jpg

While most partners often tell lies to cheat, others believe some lies which are termed white lies are necessary in any relationship for peace sake.

Some insecure guys or ladies often are the major reason why their partner lie. Men have often been said to be more good at telling lies than the ladies, nevertheless you need to fear the lies of some ladies though.

One of the biggest lie I ever told a partner was when I was with another girlfriend (Just a hangout, and not what you are thinking) and she called.

She asked me where I was and as a sharp guy I told her I was at home. The next thing that followed was I am at your door. Really??.

Infact, that was the beginning of the end of the relationship.?

A friend of mine while speaking with me said “Sometimes as adults and married you have to tell a sound good lie sometimes for Peace Sake.

We all have been at that point where we have to lie to cover up or at least try to keep the peace.

So, let’s hear from you ?

What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 week ago

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie

UCL: Bayern told to sack Tuchel before Arsenal clash
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: Bayern told to sack Tuchel before Arsenal clash

I Never Told Anyone Mohbad Gave Me STD – Wunmi Debunks Sister’s Claims
Forum | 1 week ago

I Never Told Anyone Mohbad Gave Me STD – Wunmi Debunks Sister’s Claims

EPL: He’s like Klopp – Liverpool told who to appoint as next manager
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: He’s like Klopp – Liverpool told who to appoint as next manager