SO SAD!! Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath

1 month ago

A final year student of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta, Omotoke Suliyat is dead, NaijaCover Reports.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bf2571f80d618220323015c25f7184ec.jpg

It was gathered that the HND2 student of Marketing Department reportedly slumped In the bathroom and was immediately rushed to Hope Hospital at Adigbe where she was confirmed dead on Sunday, June 13.

The Speaker of Students’ Representative Council (SRC), Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Rt. Hon. Yusuf Olatunji Mogaji, who confirmed the incident to NaijaCover, has expressed his heartfelt condolences to the family of the student.

Related Forums
Netflix’s Tom Ellis-Led Lucifer Final Season Sets Premiere Date
Forum

Netflix’s Tom Ellis-Led Lucifer Final Season Sets Premiere Date

6 days ago
#BBNaija 2021: I Was Married In 2017 And It Crashed The Same Year — Housemate, Boma Reveals
Forum

#BBNaija 2021: I Was Married In 2017 And It Crashed The Same Year — Housemate, Boma Reveals

1 week ago
#BBNaija 2021: Housemate Yerins Called Out For Borrowing Money From A Lady For Over Year Without Payment
Forum

#BBNaija 2021: Housemate Yerins Called Out For Borrowing Money From A Lady For Over Year Without Payment

1 week ago
JSS 2 student stabs school prefect in Calabar after being told to take off wrong stockings
Forum

JSS 2 student stabs school prefect in Calabar after being told to take off wrong stockings

1 week ago