OAP Daddy Freeze Comes For Pastor Who Said He Is Possessed By 52 Demons

Forum 7 years ago

OAP Daddy Freeze Comes For Pastor Who Said He Is Possessed By 52 Demons

Earlier today, we brought reports of one Pastor Humble Okoro, who claimed that Cool FM's OAP, Daddy Freeze, is possessed by 52 demons. Daddy Freeze, known for clapbacks has reacted to the video, and here's what he wrote;

"Look at this Alpine dialect crestin, that was anointed with engine oil, vocalizing through his rectum.

You saw a revelation on the 1st of April? Are you sure it's not an

April fool prank??
Have you finished exorcising the demons in Owerri??
Suicide demons in the lagoon? Lagosians are done giving offering to your kind, so please carry your enterprise elsewhere and stop trying to make merchandise of us.

Why won't people kick against the 'salvation'? Only fools are easily parted with their money in a recession!

Ask me for forgiveness for daring to insult me in your mindless and unlearned interview and I will willingly give it to you! The Bible says rebuke, if they repent forgive..
??Luke 17:3-4 KJV??
[3] Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. [4] And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.
#FreeTheSheeple"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom
Forum | 2 days ago

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’
Forum | 6 days ago

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 1 week ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche