Tonto Dikeh Awarded Philanthropist Of The Century (Photos)

Forum 2 years ago

Tonto Dikeh Awarded Philanthropist Of The Century (Photos)

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has added a new feather to her cap as she recently bagged a new award.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3e29a95d98c8bc44cb9fe12c198f3a73.jpg

Recall that Tonto Dikeh recently celebrated her 36th birthday, the actress however revealed she was awarded the Philanthropist of the century during the 7th celebration of her birthday.

The mother of one shared some photos from the event and captioned it “I was honored last night at the 7th birthday celebration for my 36years on earth with “PHILANTHROPIST OF THE CENTURY AWARD”….

GOD IS REALLY SHOWING OFF HIS LOVE AND MERCY THROUGH ME DAILY…
I SAY A BIG THANK YOU???
CONGRATULATIONS THE ONLY VALID CONVERSATION’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 5 days ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 1 week ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities
Forum | 1 week ago

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities