"It's A Shame If You Ask Your Parents For Money At Age 30” – Actress Ani Amatosero

Forum 2 years ago

"It's A Shame If You Ask Your Parents For Money At Age 30” – Actress Ani Amatosero

Nollywood actress cum producer, Ani Amatesoro blasts adults who are over 30 years old yet can’t desist from asking their parents for money.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c53ba212c9febe55d1d87fb2c1055f89.jpg

The actress took to her Instagram page to share her thoughts as she described it as a “shame”.

Here’s what she wrote;

At 30 and above it’s a shame if you ask your parents for money. Look at covid, at 19 the mumu has travelled round the world.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a3638fca01a0036fbe1b21d556e6fa90.png

Check out reactions:

iam_dthickqueen: Life is tough pls stop putting unnecessary pressure on youths…living in Nigeria is bad enough pls!!!! As for me I’ll always be my mummy’s baby even at 50…Stop with the unnecessary pressure on young people!

chiloo_okoye: Make I go thief??

jesuschristsavagereplies : So me that is still living with my father, I should come and die… again.

havilahdivas101: Gettaway do u think all fingers are equal?dont put any youth under pressure Hanty Hanty Olodo Slayqueen

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 5 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 13 hours ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 2 days ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term