I Really Love Wizkid’s Made in Lagos Album - American Rapper, Saweetie

4 months ago

Popular American rapper, Saweetie has hailed Wizkid's album, ‘Made in Lagos.’
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e04926c53a164eb2d5eec7c30def6cf9.jpeg
According to her,  MIL suits every vibe and is one of the best.

Saweetie could not stop purring about the album in a conversation with Complex when she was asked about her Greatest Albums of all Time albums.

“I really love Wizkid’s Made in Lagos album, I feel like it suits every vibe, I can be cooking, I can be cleaning, I can be on the phone call,
” she said.

“I really enjoy the positivity and happiness that comes with listening to ‘Made in Lagos’ I think it’s up there.”

Wizkid, in October 2020, released his fourth album, ‘Made in Lagos’, which has enjoyed critical acclaim.

Related Forums
Too Much Money! Wizkid Gets A Customized Private Jet Floormat (Video)
Forum

Too Much Money! Wizkid Gets A Customized Private Jet Floormat (Video)

1 day ago
#EndSARS: How Buhari
Forum

#EndSARS: How Buhari's Gov't, Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Mobilised Armed Thugs To Attack Unarmed Protesters — Sowore

1 day ago
How Power-drunk University Of Lagos Vice-Chancellor Ejected Me From My Residence Amid Court Case – Director Laments
Forum

How Power-drunk University Of Lagos Vice-Chancellor Ejected Me From My Residence Amid Court Case – Director Laments

2 days ago
How I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos – Veteran Actress, Joke Silva Tells Interesting Story
Forum

How I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos – Veteran Actress, Joke Silva Tells Interesting Story

2 days ago