Biography & Career Of Yetunde Aderibigbe

Forum 2 years ago

Biography & Career Of Yetunde Aderibigbe

Yetunde Aderibigbe {born June 2) is a Nigerian actress, filmmaker and entrepreneur. She is well known for her movies; Omo Jabezzi and Ohuntimofe.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b50a6b6ee67b1e3b1bcb495fb1f989d6.jpg

Early Life

Yetunde Aderibigbe was born on June 2 in Ogun State, western part of Nigeria.

She is a graduate of Federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State where she studied Banking and Finance.

Career

Yetunde started her acting journey in 2009 under Nee Production owned by Ayo Adesanya estranged husband, Omogoriola Hassan, where she was tutored for two years. She took a break to have her child and returned later, this time having her training under Dele Ogundipe.

She has produced movies such as; My Love Story, Omo Jabezzi, Ohuntimofe and so on.

She has starred in movies like Ile Oge, First blood, Ile Afoju, Ote, Osuwon and so on.

She has worked with the likes of Kunle Afod, Rotimi Salami, Adeola Folorunsho, Allwell Ademola, Nkechi Blessing, Regina Chukwu, Opeyemi Aiyeola, Muyiwa Ademola and many others.

Aside acting, she is also an entrepreneur and the CEO Cremish.

Movies

• Alaamu

• Alagbawi

• Ipalemo Odun

• Oorun

• Aiye Keji

• Asotele

• Osuwon

• Olorun Loye

Personal Life

She is a single mother of a son.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d22111101aa8ca76bd1defeafef2ecba.jpeg

Net Worth

Yetunde Aderibigbe net worth has not been estimated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 1 week ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 1 week ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 1 week ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest