QUESTION OF THE DAY!! 5million Naira Cash or A Dinner Night With Buhari (Choose One)

Forum 2 years ago

QUESTION OF THE DAY!! 5million Naira Cash or A Dinner Night With Buhari (Choose One)

Muhammadu Buhari GCFR is a Nigerian politician who has been president of Nigeria since 2015.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/559924b50a423df2d8ee27ad7f467eb2.jpeg

Buhari is a retired Nigerian Army Major General and served as military head of state from 1983 to 1985, after taking power in a military coup d’état.

You find yourself in a situation where you have to choose between him and 5 million Naira. Remember that he’s your president o.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 hour ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 18 hours ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 1 day ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC