GUYS!! Can You Allow Your Partner To Go On A Date With An Opposite Sex?

1 month ago

Hello guys,

A friend of mine was telling me earlier today about how open he and his girlfriend are in their relationship.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5bc9768d9bdab3bacf05578608204248.jpg

He said they tell each other anything and he trusts her 100 percent.

Well, I don’t have a problem in trusting your partner but what surprised me was when he said she told him she’s going on a date with one of her colleagues at work and he doesn’t see a problem with that.

I told him he has been watching Hollywood too much, for me, I can’t allow that unless we are all going together.

We asked another friend of ours and he said no big deal in it that it’s just a date.

So I decided to bring this for you guys and ask for your opinion on this.👇🏻

Can You Allow Your Partner To Go On A Date With An Opposite Sex?

Answer with all sincerity.

Related Forums
We Can Tackle The Insecurity And Other Problem If You Allow Us For The Third Term – Reply As A Concerned Nigerian
Forum

We Can Tackle The Insecurity And Other Problem If You Allow Us For The Third Term – Reply As A Concerned Nigerian

2 days ago
Nigerians Tackle Bobrisky After Claiming Only Two Guys In The BBNaija House Are Cute
Forum

Nigerians Tackle Bobrisky After Claiming Only Two Guys In The BBNaija House Are Cute

4 days ago
"Never Visit Your Partner Unannounced If You Are Not Married To Him/Her” – Actress Biodun Okeowa Tells Singles
Forum

"Never Visit Your Partner Unannounced If You Are Not Married To Him/Her” – Actress Biodun Okeowa Tells Singles

5 days ago
#BBNaija: “Just two guys in that house are cute, the rest are like monkeys” – Bobrisky asserts
Forum

#BBNaija: “Just two guys in that house are cute, the rest are like monkeys” – Bobrisky asserts

6 days ago