I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App

1 month ago

Adamu Garba has reacted to the news that his mobile application was recently delected from google app store.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/801de58ef3b8643907f8b901716c4d5e.jpg

Reacting to this news, he said:-

We’ve identified a bug on for android contact list aggregation, as a result , we took down the app from the GooglePlay Store, we are currently updating the code, we will publish back shortly.

Related Forums
PayPal to Introduce a Crypto ‘Supper App Wallet’ Soon
Forum

PayPal to Introduce a Crypto ‘Supper App Wallet’ Soon

1 day ago
Obi Cubana Reacts to Claims By Jaruma That Her ‘Kayanmata’ Can’t Work On Him Because He Has ‘Spiritual Protection’
Forum

Obi Cubana Reacts to Claims By Jaruma That Her ‘Kayanmata’ Can’t Work On Him Because He Has ‘Spiritual Protection’

1 day ago
"It is not about money but goodwill" Obi Cubana speaks on how he made his money then reacts to speculations of rituals
Forum

"It is not about money but goodwill" Obi Cubana speaks on how he made his money then reacts to speculations of rituals

1 week ago
"I Reject It In Jesus Name” – Toke Makinwa Reacts While Listening To A Song That Goes “Don’t Need A Man That
Forum

"I Reject It In Jesus Name” – Toke Makinwa Reacts While Listening To A Song That Goes “Don’t Need A Man That'll Give You Money” (Video)

1 week ago