Buhari Is Afraid Of Breaching The Constitution Of Nigeria – Chris Ngige

Forum 2 years ago

Buhari Is Afraid Of Breaching The Constitution Of Nigeria – Chris Ngige

Nigeria’s Minister for Labour, Chris Ngige has said that President Muhammadu Buhari is very ‘afraid’ of breaching the Nigerian Constitution.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d3559ebe0aa4528c7fd9f905eeffe420.png

Ngige, who appeared on Channels on Monday, stated that Nigerians want to ‘ride’ President Buhari to death because of the ‘latitude’ he gives them.

In his words;

“There must be a limit to Politicking, If a government has done well, if a president has done well, you should give him accolades in the areas he has done well. Areas he has not done well, point them out and discuss.”

“This president is a democrat, this president is so afraid of breach of the constitution of any law, I’m even stronger than him in terms of that. He is so circumspect about what the law says”.

He continued further;

“Even President Obasanjo can he give you this latitude? He will not. I know him”

“This President is now a willing horse and you people want to ride him to death, No!”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Willing to Appear in Court, But Afraid of Arrest – Yahaya Bello
Forum | 9 hours ago

I Am Willing to Appear in Court, But Afraid of Arrest – Yahaya Bello

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 9 hours ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud
Forum | 10 hours ago

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 1 day ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani