Reality Star, Omashola Narrates How He Saved Himself During Robbery Incident

Forum 2 years ago

Reality Star, Omashola Narrates How He Saved Himself During Robbery Incident

Reality star, Omashola has recounted how he defended himself during a robbery incident in South Africa.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/579f767db4f4e11a5774f6304643d3b6.jpeg
Narrating how he was nearly robbed, Omoshola said he was about entering his car to head home when two men and tried to rob him.

However, he was able to punch one of the men without thinking which resulted in his phone cracking.

Thinking back on that attack, Omoshola said he realizes what he did was dangerous because one of the men had a gun.

Sharing photo of his cracked phone, he said;

”Weeks back I was about to enter my car and head home when 2 guys stopped me and tried to rob me,

I told myself to save yourself because I can’t save you. So I punched one of the guys in the face and the rest was history

Today I said to myself “Nigga you stupid” one of those guys was cfarrying a gun and I was not even thinking ??‍♂️ I fucked up my hands ?? and my phone crashed beyond repair from the stupid fight”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/87b574cad77dfd2c1a5583963f62c99b.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Down Cemetery Road: Emma Thompson and Ruth Wilson to Star in Apple TV+ Thriller
Forum | 3 days ago

Down Cemetery Road: Emma Thompson and Ruth Wilson to Star in Apple TV+ Thriller

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 3 days ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 6 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal
Forum | 1 week ago

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal